The EVAN-Society e.V. is a non-profit organisation founded by EVAN members to further promote the goals of Virtual Anthropology in Europe and worldwide.
Its main goals are:
- to foster the relationships between former EVAN partners and to build up new relationships worldwide with others working in Virtual Anthropology,
- to continue developing the EVAN infrastructure (EVAN Toolbox and Archive),
- to provide access to these European infrastructural measures on a long-term basis,
- to provide related information and documentation,
- to organise training and other scientific events, and
- to provide a platform for exchange and discussion in the discipline of Virtual Anthropology.
"Warp of mangabey specimens along principal components with warp controls via sliders and plot of principal components"